• Bottom gusset allows for a free-standing and stable bag
• Constructed from double-thick plastic
• Slider Seal provides effortless opening/closing
Finally, a bulk bag that is easy to use. All of our bulk products come in a one-of-a-kind, free-standing bag. This feature prevents the chance of tips spilling onto your bench top which eliminates waste and contamination. Additionally, our bulk bag features a slider seal, allowing you to effortlessly open and close the bag even with your gloves on. Constructed from double-thick plastic, our tips will never pierce through the bag.
• Rigid construction ensures maximum stability
• 96-well, fast-snap insert features exact-hole alignment
• Snap-lock clasp keeps lid secure
• Recyclable, autoclavable, and individually numbered for product traceability.
Molded from FDA approved, autoclavable materials, our fully recyclable racks are both versatile and functional. Developed with strength and flatness in mind, our rack trays will remain stable on the bench-top, and won’t shift or rock while conducting your research. The 96-well, fast-snap insert features exact-hole alignment making it ideal for precise multichannel pipetting. A snap-lock clasp keeps the lid securely fastened, allows for one-handed operation, and serves as a vent during autoclaving. BioPointe racks are fully compatible with our reload system and are individually numbered for product traceability.
• Fully compatible with our rack packaging
• Stacked inserts and tips are “reloaded” into empty racks
• Designed to minimize waste and reduce ecological footprint
Our reload system is designed to be easy to use. Without a system that is easy to use the benefits of space saving and cost reduction just don’t seem justified.
With 2 stacks of 5 trays we will find a maneageable product that will save your lab money and minimize the use of plastic in your lab. We offer a great product that you will feel good about using in your lab.